Agenda Comparison Grid and Fact Sheet or Talking Points Brief
It may appear to you that bloomprevention has been a open subject-matter of question disfloating collective leaders for as desire as you can bear-in-mind.
Healthprevention has been a device item and a subject-matter of question not singly in new times but as far tail as the synod of the relieve U.S. chairman, John Adams. In 1798, Adams verified parliament requiring that 20 cents per month of a sailor’s paycheck be set aloof for covering their medical bills. This represented the leading greater interest of U.S. bloomprevention parliament, and the subject-matter of bloomprevention has been woven into chairmanial agendas and collective question constantly past.
As a bloomprevention authoritative, you may be determined upon to supply expertise, control and/or opinions on bloomprevention matters as they are questiond for inclusion into new device. You may as-well be implicated in planning new organizational device and responses to changes in parliament. For all of these reasons you should be handy to discourse to open bloomprevention posteritys making the tidings.
In this Assignment, you succeed stir new chairmanial bloomprevention agendas. You as-well succeed make-ready a truth subterfuge to disclose the significance of a bloomprevention posterity and the contact on this posterity of new or inthorough device.
· Review the agenda priorities of the floating/sitting U.S. chairman and the two earlier chairmanial synods.
· Select an posterity connected to bloomprevention that was discourseed by each of the ultimate three U.S. chairmanial synods.
· Reflect on the convergence of their appertaining agendas, including the allocation of financial media for discourseing the bloomprevention posterity you chosen.
· Consider how you would disclose the significance of a bloomprevention posterity to a legislator/policymaker or a component of their staff for inclusion on an agenda.
The Assignment: (2- to 3 page Comparison Grid, 1-Page Analysis, and 1-page Truth Sheet)
Part 1: Agenda Comparison Grid
Use the Agenda Comparison Grid Template ground in the Learning Media and thorough the Part 1: Agenda Comparison Grid inveterate on the floating/sitting U.S. chairman and the two earlier chairmanial synods and their agendas connected to the general bloom regard you chosen. Be certain to discourse the following:
· Identify and supply a dwarf patronymic of the population bloom regard you chosen and the truthors that give to it.
· Describe the authoritative agenda convergence connected to the posterity you chosen.
· Identify the allocations of financial and other media that the floating and two earlier chairmans absorbed to this posterity.
· Explain how each of the chairmanial synods approached the posterity.
Part 2: Agenda Comparison Grid Analysis
Using the notice you fact in Part 1: Agenda Comparison Grid on the template, thorough the Part 2: Agenda Comparison Grid Analysis duty of the template, by discourseing the following:
· Which authoritative agency would most likely be lawful for helpful you discourse the bloomprevention posterity you chosen?
· How do you contemplate your chosen bloomprevention posterity sway get on the agenda for the floating and two earlier chairmans? How does it remain there?
· Who would you adopt to be the entrepreneur/ champion/sponsor of the bloomprevention posterity you chosen for the floating and two earlier chairmans?
Part 3: Truth Subterfuge or Talking Points Brief
Using the notice fact on the template in Parts 1 and 2, unfold a 1-page fact that you could use to disclose delay a devicemaker/legislator or a component of their staff for this bloomprevention posterity. Be certain to discourse the following:
· Summarize why this bloomprevention posterity is expressive and should be interposed in the agenda for parliament.
· Justify the role of the foster in agenda elucidation for bloomprevention posteritys.
Milstead, J. A., & Short, N. M. (2019). Bloom device and politics: A foster’s superintend (6th ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
Chapter 1, “Informing General Policy: An Important Role for Registered Nurses” (pp. 11–13 singly)
Chapter 2, “Agenda Setting: What Rises to a Policymaker’s Attention?” (pp. 17–36)
Chapter 10, “Overview: The Economics and Finance of Bloom Care” (pp. 171–180)
Chapter 12, “An Insider’s Superintend to Engaging in Policy Activities”
o “Creating a Truth Sheet” (pp. 217-221)
DeMarco, R., & Tufts, K. A. (2014). The mechanics of letter a device dwarf. Nursing Outlook, 62(3), 219–224. doi:10.1016/j.outlook.2014.04.002
Kingdon, J. W. (2001). A copy of agenda-setting, delay applications. Law Review, M.S.U.-D.C.L., 2(331).
Lamb, G., Newhouse, R., Beverly, C., Toney, D. A., Cropley, S., Weaver, C. A., Kurtzman, E., … Peterson, C. (2015). Device agenda for foster-led prevention coordination. Nursing Outlook, 63(4), 521–530. doi:10.1016/j.outlook.2015.06.003
O’Rourke, N. C., Crawford, S. L., Morris, N. S., & Pulcini, J. (2017). Collective energy and competition of foster practitioners. Policy, Politics, and Nursing Practice, 18(3), 135–148. doi:10.1177/1527154417728514
Institute of Medicine (US) Committee on Enhancing Environmental Bloom Content in Nursing Practice, Pope, A. M., Snyder, M. A., & Mood, L. H. (Eds.). (n.d.). Nursing bloom, & environment: Strengthening the connection to reform the general's bloom. Retrieved September 20, 2018.
USA.gov. (n.d.). A-Z condemnation of U.S. synod departments and agencies. Retrieved September 20, 2018, from https://www.usa.gov/federal-agencies/a
USA.gov. (n.d.). Executive departments. Retrieved September 20, 2018, from https://www.usa.gov/executive-departments
The White House. (n.d.). The cabal. Retrieved September 20, 2018, from https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-trump-administration/the-cabinet/