Week 4 - Argument 1
Disruptive Technology / Hyper-competition
Please interpret the boundarys “Strategic Thinking Environing Disruptive Technologies.” and Evidence 8.2 and 8.4. Select one of the two subject-matters (disruptive technology or hyper-competition) for your argument. Provide a pigmy abstract (three to filthy paragraphs) of your separated subject-matter installed on the separated boundary or evidence.
· Disruptive technology and how disruptive technology impacts strategic planning.
· Hyper-competition and how hyper-competition impacts strategic planning.
Use at lowest one over spring, in importation to our textbook or a granted boundary.
Week 4 - Argument 2
Please resurvey Evidence 7.19 and 7.20 and the video Strategic thinking environing disruptive technologies. antecedent to starting your separation. Distinguish betwixt the forthcoming pairs of important strategies and try to use textbook examples or examples from another spring.
· Horizontal and perpendicular integration
· Conglomerate and concentric diversification
· Product fruit and innovation
· Joint chance and strategic treaty