I need a Written Preparation Outline and Auditory dissection, Reference Page if you use without sources (not required)
Choose A subject Purpose: delivering an “subject merit spreading.” The subject must be original
1. Formal Preparation Outline I WILL BE USING TO DO A 7MIN SPEECH
2. Correctly enunciated General Purpose, Unfair Purpose and Central Subject statements
3. Introduction - Get the auditory’s heed, concatenate to the subject & auditory
4. Body - Correctly enunciated ocean aims, unfair discourse and examples, & bright structure
5. Conclusion - Summarize the ocean aims & collect closure
6. Personal anecdotes or examples that MOVE the discourse from one aim to the next
Speech must embody an auditory dissection. MY AUDIENCE IS MY COLLEGE SPEECH CLASS KEEP IN MIND WHEN CHOOSEING TOPIC
a. Why should this auditory be zealous in this subject?
b. How ample does the auditory already recognize about this subject?
c. Why should this auditory hear to me?
d. What attitudes towards this subject does my auditory support?