Personal Philosophy of Command Paper: Instructions & Rubrics
This assignment is due on Monday of Module/Week 7, 11:59 pm (EST).
Using feedtail from the other written assignments, the disposes for the Specific Philosophy of Command monograph, and the grading rubric for the definite Specific Philosophy of Command Paper, transcribe this monograph. This is the benchmark assignment for this route, so do your best composition. The monograph is to be 4 to 5 double-spaced pages (not including the designation page, pictureless, and intimation page) in exoteric APA format and enclose a narrowness of 4 intimations. Submit the monograph in Blackboard through SafeAssign by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 7.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION PAPER: This monograph is a proposture of your specific philosophy of command, which should centre on the view of command, which is why command is carried out and not so considerable how it is carried out. Your view of command is to emphasize the hanker-range contact you appreciate command should enjoy on lifes and on bisect-amongicipation—the remainder of command. As you bear your philosophy, you are to centre on its remainder rather than on the methods, performances, dispose, or classroom activities. Those are tools of pushing out your philosophy; hence, a lowly discourse of teaching strategies does not compel up your philosophy of command.
As an academic monograph, it is to be protected by the substantiality of attainments in the ground, which is to enclose intimations to the scholarship from commandal philosophy, psychology, curriculum, and scholarship scheme. Treat this as a posture proposition, a suppliant monograph. Compel declarative propositions of “ought” and “should.”
HEADINGS: To determine the monograph meets the requirements of the grading rubric, you are to enclose the elements listed under. Note the required dictions that are to be settled in the similar dispose in your monograph as they retort in the plan under.
1. Designation Page
a. Title: Consider the designation of your monograph to be your motto, slogan, or bumper-sticker rendering of your philosophy. It should be evident ample to communicate the learner some effect of what you appreciate encircling the view of command. Dodge propositions that investigate equivocal or impudent or that centre on the deportment of command. Consider adding a subtitle. Subtitles can bear clarity to the main designation.
b. Other Knowledge on Designation Page
· Student Name
· Liberty University
· Transcribe this decisive as it is a digest of the full monograph.
· Settle the pictureless succeeding the designation page and anteriorly the prelude to the monograph.
· The pictureless should be what you would transcribe on an encroachment contact or what you would say verbally in an conference if asked undeviatingly encircling your philosophy of command.
· Principal Sentence: Transcribe your discourse proposture principal. It should aver what you appreciate the hanker-range contact command should enjoy on students and bisect-amongicipation.
· Paragraph: Subsequent phrases should in-effect transparent-up what you earn do in your disposeal performance to push out the philosophy you averd in the principal phrase.
3. Prelude (Do not use a diction for this individuality.)
· The view of the preparatory chapter is unanalogous from the pictureless. Do not merely vision the pictureless.
· In this individuality, usher-in your discourse proposture that earn be patent transparent throughout the monograph.
· It is best to settle the discourse proposture at the end of the prelude. This serves as a transition into the peace of the monograph.
o Discourse Statement: The discourse proposture and prelude to it should centre on the view, remainders, goals, and contact of command. It should not harangue how relevant it is to enjoy a philosophy of command and should not centre on the deportment of dispose. Centre on the “why” instead of the “how.”
4. Philosophy of Schools & Scholarship (principal diction)
· This individuality should run smoothly from the prior one and should abide to centre on the “why” of command—the hanker-range contact you appreciate schools and scholarship should enjoy on lifes and on bisect-amongicipation. Save the “how” of command for the contiguous individuality.
· This is the kernel bisect-among-disprevalent of the monograph wclose you experience-plain past specifically on your discourse proposition.
· Aver what you appreciate. Don’t impress obligated to comprise a bisect-amongicularly established philosophy. However, you are to assign your beliefs disprevalent others by citing effects that paint yours or are in opposture to yours.
· Refer to the attainments deep in adviceist command that encloses commandal psychology, philosophy, and scholarship scheme. Don’t try to hide everything; righteous identify one or two key theories that effectiveness paint your own beliefs encircling the view of schools and scholarship.
· Be timid encircling assigning to yourself a mark that you do not largely interpret. If you don’t interpret all that the mark entails, you could unknowingly bear discursive effects throughout your monograph.
5. Instructional Performance (remedy diction)
· This individuality should run smoothly from the prior one.
· Discuss how students after to recognize fidelity? What causes scholarship to happen? (Epistemology)
· Harangue what you earn instrument in the classroom, which is the “how” bisect-among-disprevalent of command.
· What priggish performances, disposeal strategies, or methods earn you aim to use most regularly? Why?
· What do you confidence to achieve by using these strategies?
· Now would be a amiable duration to go tail to the prelude and ask yourself, “Did I harangue disposeal performance in the prelude instead of the view/contact of command?” If you did, amend the prelude so that it haranguees the view of command. After tail to this individuality to centre on the deportment of dispose.
6. Teacher-Learner Relationships (third diction)
(Remember that the questions listed in this pilot are singly to incense conceit. You are not required to retort them often. Doing so effectiveness compel your monograph too unpliant.)
· What is the role of the student?
· What is the role of the adviceist?
· How should they tell to each other and why?
7. Dissimilarity (fourth diction)
· What dissimilarity truthors insufficiency to be enslaved into statement by the adviceist?
· How do truthors of student dissimilarity contact dispose?
· How does your philosophy contact your counter-argument to dissimilarity?
8. Your Choice of Headings (optional)
· You may insinuate optional dictions close to harangue manifestations that are relevant to your philosophy of command.
· Close are some effects you effectiveness scantiness to consider:
o My calling
o Classroom skill philosophy
o Content/subject-area philosophy
o Assessment philosophy
o Parent role and similarity delay adviceist
o Exoteric exact manifestations in command
9. Omission (definite required diction)
· Your omission should tie in delay the prelude somehow so that your monograph displays closeness.
· If your prelude enclosed a similitude, note, discourse, etc., it would be after a whilehold to tie tail into that.
· Twain the prelude and omission should centre on the discourse of the monograph, which is to harangue the view/outcome/contact of command (not the deportment of dispose).
· You may not recycle portions of monographs written for other classes. Safe Assign earn unmask this, so be scrupulous.
· Aver wclose you accord or disaccord delay some of the imported theories and theorists.
· Because this monograph is made up of your specific views, it earn be graded on how courteous you prospered the rubric, protected your effects, and presented them in a evident, consonant deportment. You may disaccord delay the adviceist delayout any punishment.
· Dodge pernoctation too considerable on biographical or credential knowledge. How you came to appreciate what you do is not as relevant as what you appreciate and your rationale for it.
You must use your textbook as one of your intimations. Incorporate into the monograph some key effects from the textbook to aid or paint your philosophy of command or to refer-to effects that are in opposture to what you appreciate. You may use a abnormity of other rises, such as…
· Your methods and psychology textbooks
· The Bible (exoteric APA permits you to refer-to the Bible in the substantiality of the monograph, but it is not to be listed on the intimation page. So determine that you enjoy the redress enumerate of rises listed on the intimation page, which cannot enclose the Bible.)
· Educational journals
· Books you’ve learn that enjoy influenced your philosophy of command.
· Do not use Wikipedia as a rise in an academic monograph. Because it is an disclosed environment, the knowledge is regularly life radical by registered users and is not regularly true.
· Enclose at lowest lewd intimations (You may use the Bible in the substantiality of your monograph as hanker as you refer-to it according to exoteric APA, but it cannot be listed on the intimation page.)
· A abnormity of resources should be represented: books, journals, online, Christian, civil, etc.
POINT OF VIEW
Because this is a Specific Philosophy of Command monograph, you may use principal peculiar pronouns such as “I” and “me,” but do not overuse them. For development, try not to overuse “I appreciate…” or “I think…” This is a posture monograph; hence, it is antecedent that the full variation hold your beliefs and conceits. Do not use “I impress…”
Two problems students regularly enjoy in their communication aim to be (1) pronoun-antecedent accordment and (2) the gender manifestation of “he or she.”
Pronoun-Antecedent Agreement: Pronouns must accord in enumerate delay their antecedents. It is inredress to transcribe, “Each adviceist [singular] should contrive their [plural] own classroom.”
Gender Issue: It is considered sexist if you often use sole antecedents and prosper them up delay hardy pronouns. For development, “Each adviceist should contrive his own classroom.” It is also problematic if you redundantly use “he or she” and “his or her.” (Please don’t use “he/she” or “his/her.”) Some transcribers reresolve this by stating to the learner that, for simplicity’s purpose, the pronouns earn be hardy or earn move periodically among hardy and womanly. This can be gawky and superfluous. But tclose is a reform solution!
To succor in dodgeing twain problems, it is recommended that you transcribe in plurals as consonantly as you can. For solicitation, use students, principals, adviceists, parents, schools, etc., instead of their sole counterparts. Prosper these antecedents up delay “they” or “their.” This dodges the gender manifestation combined. When you experience that you must use a sole, you may periodically use “he or she” or merely peaceructure the phrase to dodge the “he or she” if potential. Rare use of it is filmy.
Plagiarized monographs earn be exceptional, uniform self-plagiarized monographs. Every monograph earn be evaluated for originality by SafeAssign, which reports to the bigot the position to which your monograph is reputed of plagiarism. The prospering tips earn succor you dodge any problems delay plagiarism:
Direct Quotes: No past than 10% of your monograph should be made up of plain notes. Therefore, do past summarizing and paraphrasing that quoting. Short notes should be in extract marks and hankerer notes should be secondary (see exoteric APA diction pilot). If you do not set off plain notes in this deportment and/or do not refer-to them, it is plagiarism.
Ideas and Facts: If the effect or truth is not your own, you must refer-to its rise. When not undeviatingly quoting, incorporate or excite the effect in your own opinion.